Avoiding Parking Tickets In The City: Paying Attention
- Pay attention to the parking signs that may apply to the parking space you’re in. Take a good look up and down the street to be sure.
- Pay attention to the conditions on a parking sign and abide by those conditions.
- Pay attention to the temporary signs that may be posted for reasons such as road repairs, street cleaning, emergencies, special events, etc.
- Pay attention to anti-gridlock zones – don’t park in them, since they forbid you from parking on the side of certain roads during the peak hour.
- Pay attention to snow emergencies which may be declared to ensure that there is sufficient space for snow plows and emergency vehicles to access the area.
- Pay attention to the pay and display ticket when you park, to ensure that there is an expiry date.
- Pay attention to see if your permit or ticket can be clearly seen from your vehicle.
- Pay attention to the time of day it is. There are certain time of the day, that certain area have restricted parking. Take a look at the signs to confirm this.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.