Best Way To Reverse From An Angle Park
Reversing from an angle takes a whole lot of patience, so if you don’t have any, you should probably avoid parking this way…or driving in general. Make sure you keep looking and remember to follow these steps:
- Judge how much space you have between the parked cars on either side of you, by looking in your side mirrors to make a good judgment.
- Put the car in reverse and take your time as you move it backwards.
- Keep checking your side mirrors while you are slowly reversing, to ensure that you are going straight and to make sure that you are a comfortable distance away from the cars on your right and left.
- Don’t forget to be mindful of the front right and back left sections of your vehicle.
- When you realize that the back of your vehicle is clear of the back of the vehicle to your left, then begin to turn the steering wheel left and ensure that you are clearing the back of the other vehicle.
- Keep your eyes open for any oncoming traffic or pedestrians, so that you can stop if the need be.
Our services can also be really helpful to you. If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options, parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind, knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.