Common Parking Problems Experienced By Motorists
- Motorists often complain about not having adequate information in relation to things like parking prices and parking availability.
- Another issue is the insufficient use of existing parking capacity. Drivers complain that there are so many possibilities for good parking spaces, but few of them are actually designated for parking.
- There is also the complaint that businesses often relay the costs of providing untaxed parking to their customers, so they have to find some means or method of including those costs via their regular business transactions.
- Businesses and residents complain that there are difficulties keeping clients and “a problem finding parking close to their homes”, respectively.
- There has also been the complaint that there is a demand for more handicapped parking spaces.
- The addition parking spaces on the street have created an impact on the local residents and on the traffic in the area as well.
- Confusing parking policies are another complaint of drivers as well, due to the designated times for them and the subsidies that are available to some motorists, but not to others.
- Another problem is the fact that many times, when there are special events, there are usually much less parking spots available in or around the area and that’s an inconvenience to drivers.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes, then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.