Don’t Get A Parking Ticket.
According to the International Parking Institute in Fredericksburg, you just need to do these simple things that’ll help you stay away from that frustrating fine.
- Pay the meter.It is so simple! We don’t know why people don’t do it. No, don’t turn on your car’s flashers and just “park there for a minute” – that won’t help you escape. That will just draw more attention to your vehicle.
- Pay electronically.You can actually get a mobile app which enables you to use your credit or debit card to pay for a parking spot in the street. They’ll even tell you when your time is about to expire.
- Carry quarters.Bring along your quarters so you can always pop ‘em in the meter if you need to one day along your daily journey.
- Try parking in a garage. This is for longer time periods. It’s better to just park in a nearby garage instead of constantly having to check your meter
- Keep your eyes open for the signs. Not seeing the signs is no excuse. “Check for them whenever you’re about to park. Also, remember to stay away from fire hydrants, handicap zones or pedestrian crossings when parking.
We’ve got another way for you to avoid tickets too – apply for monthly parking with us! If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options, parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind, knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.