Embarrassing (Men vs. Women) Statistics On Parking And Other Things
- 52% of people forgot where they parked: 44% men and 59% women.
- 43% of people accidentally drove over a parking lot curb: 35% men and 51% women.
- 37% of people parked and locked their keys in the car: 34% men and 41% women.
- 29% of people tried to open a car, that they didn’t realize wasn’t theirs: 24% men and 34% women.
- 8% of people actually got into a car and then realized it wasn’t theirs: 7% men and 8% women.
- 31% of people parked, placed something on the roof, forget it there and then drove off: 28% men and 34% women.
- 27% of people got stuck in a parking spot, because other cars or objects were too close to their vehicles: 21% men and 33% women.
- 18% of people lost their till ticket at the payment booth: 18% men and 17% women.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes, then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.