Finding Parking Spots This Holiday
Ughhh! It won’t be fun to get stuck waiting a half-hour for a park that you probably won’t get, that’s why we’re going to show you some ways that’ll probably better your chances of getting a good parking spot.
- Try to estimate the amount and speed of the traffic, so that if you move quickly, you can scan the area for a good spot. Even if you don’t get the spot you wanted, any other spot will do.
- Go one third of the way down the parking lot and then head down a lane. If you take the first lane or entrance, you’ll probably have no luck, because that’s what most other people were thinking about doing.
- Try not to focus on getting a park at the front of the lot, because you’ll have no luck. If the traffic is moving at a good pace, then you should try to take a loop down the lane that you entered. After that, back up a lane three spots over and park as soon as you find a spot.
- Get someone to be on the lookout for you. Simply get someone to scan the lanes near the one you are driving in and if they do find an empty spot, they can stand guard over it so that you can get to pull in.
- You may not be able to find a spot in the front of the parking lot where you really want it, but you might be much more likely to get one at the back of the lot. You’ll just have to do a little more walking, but that’s better than no parking spot at all.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes, then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.