Safe Places To Park And Take A Nap
It isn’t the safest practice to drive while sleepy. Many people have died or sustained serious injuries just because of this. It is always advised that you park somewhere safe and take as much sleep as you need to rejuvenate for the rest of the drive home. You don’t ever want to fall asleep behind the wheel, especially not when you’ve got passengers in the car.
We’re going to show you some of the best places to park your car in when you want to snooze a little before you get back to driving.
- Church car parks: They’re pretty quiet, so you’re more than likely to get a good nap for a while.
- Industrial estates and business parks: Even though these are quite busy areas, they are likely to be very secure as well, so you can sleep with some peace of mine.
- Camping grounds: There may be some who actually charge you for parking there for whatever amount of time you park there, but most times, it’s an alright place to take a nap in your car.
- University car parks: You might just have to get a parking permit if you’re not a student, but if you are, then this is a great place to kick back and take a nap for a while.
- Yacht harbors: Most times, these areas are free, so you probably won’t have any trouble or disturbances when parking or sleeping.
- Hospital parking lot: These are usually quite quiet as well and there are often security guards patrolling the area, so it’s safe.
- Hotel parking lot: When you park, just fully recline your seat so no one will really notice you and nap away.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes, then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.