Some Tips About Apartment Parking That Can Make Life Easier
We’re going to offer you some important and useful parking tips that can help to make parking easier for you, in whatever apartment you’re living in. Here they are:
- Take advantage of the reserved parking that your apartment offers.
- Try “tag-team parking” with a neighbour or a housemate that owns a vehicle as well. For instance, if one of you comes home earlier than the other, then you can find a free parking spot and allow the other individual to be able to take the reserved spot, vice versa.
- Ask people who work in the leasing office to help you with parking tips in the neighbourhood.
- Know that the size of the vehicle you buy, because a bigger vehicle can have a harder time finding parking spot in the tighter spaces of the lot.
- Advocate for a bigger parking lot or for more parking spaces for the apartment.
- Try to confine yourself to one vehicle, instead of using more than one of them and then having to find multiple parking spots for multiple vehicles.
- Carpool with your neighbors and friends. It will be much more convenient for your traveling and your parking as well.
- Try public transportation once in a while. (You’ll never have to park the subway train.)
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes, then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.