The Best Tips To Keep Your Car Safe While Parked
- You need to make sure that you conceal your things before you get to your place or destination. Before you actually park your car, your valuables should be carefully hidden so that they don’t tempt thieves to break in and steal them.
- Don’t forget to load or unload your things away from your designated parking lot as well. There will be a point where someone will notice where you have all your good stuff and that person might just be a thief, so be careful. It’s better to throw the stuff in and drive off to find a safer place to do the loading or unloading.
- Be careful where you choose to park. There are some areas that just aren’t safe to park, especially if you’re travelling. You may not really know where those bad areas are, but some good ones include airport lots, near street lights, near busy businesses, etc.
- One of the safest options for parking is in a parking garage. They usually offer you security, but you still need to ensure that you follow the first tip we offered when you decide to park here.
- Park your own car. Although most attendant or valet parkers seem trustworthy and safe because they work with a company, doesn’t mean that they don’t get tempted to take something that they see in your car. It’s always safer to park yourself.
- Always keep the thought in the back of your head that “someone wants to steal my car”. It will help you to stay alert and do all the necessary things that will prevent your car from being stolen.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes, then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.