Things You Need To Do To Avoid Parking Lot Collisions
Collisions in parking lots or in parking garages are quite common – they happen a lot more than you would think. There are a number of things you should keep your eyes open for and your mind alert for, when you’re driving around in a parking lot or a parking garage. It is important that you stay cautious in these areas so that you can avoid getting into an accident. We’ll show you what you need to do.
- Never speed through the lot or garage, no matter if you’re in a hurry or not. The more slowly you drive, the more likely you will be to react to dangerous situations.
- You should also try to park further away from the entrance of your target location, so that you can avoid the traffic and the possible bumps and scratches from other vehicles.
- Always be alert and on the lookout for possible danger in the parking lot or garage. There are a lot of drivers and pedestrians who aren’t particularly careful or attentive , so you’ve got to be attentive for them.
- Try to cut your fellow drivers and pedestrians some slack. Be a little more patient and courteous when people are having a little problem with the driving in the lot or garage.
- Look before you drive. Make use of your mirrors, rearview camera and even your passengers, who have a good view of the surroundings. You’ll be able to drive and maneuver much more safely through the lot.
- Don’t lose your cool in a parking lot, because you can likely get into an accident if you don’t try to stay calm. Stop and think, before you act.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes, then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.