Tips To Help You With Parking In Your Driver’s Test
We want you to be able to pass the parking section of your test and you can only do this by practice, practice, practice and with these tips! Check them out:
- Make sure you are comfortable behind the wheel. This is one of the keys to a good driving exam. There is no way that you can drive well if you are a complete nervous wreck. You should also try to get completely comfortable with the vehicle that you’re using as well.
- Try parking in empty parking lots to get more experience. Using office parking lots on the weekend is a great way to do some parking practice, because they are usually empty on those days. You can even see if you get a few orange cones to simulate a parallel parking experience.
- Get all the practice you can. Get comfortable with the different types of parking, including parking uphill, downhill, parallel, regularly or in reverse into a stall.
- Get comfortable with 2 and 3 point turns. Take your time on this one and practice a whole lot too, because they can be pretty tough in the exam itself.
- Get used to the testing area. That’ll help a lot – drive around the area and make sure that you pay attention to the road signs, speed limits, hazards and more. That will ensure that you’re a little more prepared for your exam.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.