Useful Tips For Avoid Getting Parking Tickets
We can show you some of those tips, so that you can save yourself the hassle and the money. Check them out below.
- Remember to pay the meter. Don’t just think that you can park for a minute, switch on your flashers and run to do an errand. Spend the few quarters so that you can save yourself the trouble.
- You can use your credit or debit card or mobile smartphone app to pay for your street parking.
- Make sure you walk around with quarters to pop into the coin-up meters that many smaller cities and in suburbs.
- Park your car in a parking garage, hourly or daily, so that you can leave your car there for a more extended period of time, stress and money. You won’t have to rush back to pay the meter in time or anything like that.
- Always make sure that you pay attention to the signs that are made available to increase your awareness of the prohibited parking areas and parking times as well.
- Never park in front of a fire hydrant either. This, along with parking in a handicapped zone, can be punishable by fines or tickets.
If you are looking for Ottawa parking for your car and monthly parking passes, then give us a call to discuss the various Ottawa parking options and parking lots and parking spaces we have available. We have affordable monthly parking passes all across the city so you can be close to work and avoid parking tickets in Ottawa with the peace of mind knowing that your car is safe while parked in your monthly parking space in Ottawa.